The LaLa Project: Stage Three

No more words

As I once mentioned, Silkies change colour as they grow. 

If you read my previous post "The LaLa Project: Stage Two", you would notice that Lala's face has again turned considerably whitish gold at this stage. 

I would say Lala's awkward phase was about to pass. Her "hair" was noticeably longer. It made her more feminine. More lovable.

Behaviour wise, she was as active as she was at Stage Two. Although she was less active when I left her. I would not know, as the last time I cuddled her was 5 months ago. She will be turning 4 years old this coming November.

To be apart from her is not easy. Since my attachment to her is still strong. For she is my first dog. My family.

The joy of having a dog as a part of your family is often immense. I believe the feeling is mutual. If you are ready to commit to your dog, your dog will also commit to you.

I recalled every evening she would saunter into my room, scratch my leg, demanding me to pick her up. If I ever ignore her, she would attempt to convince me by sitting at a nearby corner and look at me with her I-Am-So-Sad-Because-You-Don't-Let-Me-Have-My-Way eyes. 

She would also be restless as she wants me to take her out for a walk. She would wait for me to get up. And whenever I changed into my walking attire, she would become excited. Somehow, she always knew I was going out for a walk in that attire. Call it doggie intelligence. Although I rarely take her out when I was out for a jog.

I miss her very much, I really do. I miss having her disturbing me when I was studying. I miss hugging her whenever I was down. I miss her rushing into the music room whenever I played the piano. She was my number one fan. I miss her coming to me with her Elmo, demanding I play fetch with her.

This time, I would just present my "A collection of LaLa at Stage Three" in a picture series. Since according to some wise man, a picture speaks a thousand words.  

Lala wrapped up with my room's carpet
Of Lala, Snoopy and her Sofa Bed.
Lala, in my room.





Lala, being playful.

Comments

  1. aghhhh! hug tight tight (virtually fcuz) *in real life i wouldn't do that

    SHOOOO CUTEEE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts